These terms and conditions apply to the use of this, Waimak United Football Clubs website. Please read through the terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions do not use this Website. If you do access the Website, and / or place an order, you thereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set out below.
• Certified Online payment process:
This symbol shows that this web site's online payment process has been certified by Paymark. For more information please go to www.paymark.co.nz
• How to Register/Order: All orders can be placed online through the Website. Please do not e-mail your card details. No responsibility can be taken for the security of your details if given this way. All orders subject to availability.
• Method of Payment: You can pay either by VISA, Master Card (. It is imperative that you provide the cardholder's name as it is shown on the card. Card fraud is illegal and perpetrators will be prosecuted in all cases.
• Out-of-Stock: If any item you have chosen is unavailable you shall be contacted via your e-mail address.
• Delivery: The maximum period of delivery would be within 28 days, unless specifically agreed with you the customer. We undertake to inform you of any subsequent change to the delivery time. Delivery can only be made within New Zealand.
• Return of Goods Policy: Goods can be returned for a full refund (excluding delivery charge) if they are faulty or if the wrong item has been dispatched within 14 days after receipt of goods.
Items must be unused, still have their original packaging and labelling, Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
• Complaints: We aim to deal with all complaints as effectively as possible. In the first instance, your complaint may be emailed to
, or mailed to Waimak United FC, 138 East Belt, Rangiora, New Zealand. We aim to acknowledge by email any emailed or mailed complaint within 2 days, and to conclude our investigations as soon as possible thereafter.
• Security: This website takes precautions to protect users' information. When sensitive information is submitted via the Website, that information is encrypted and is protected with SSL. The servers on which we collect and store personal information are kept in a totally secure environment.
• Information: While Waimak United FC has endeavoured to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, the Waimak United FC accepts no responsibility regarding the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained on this website. The Waimak United FC reserves the right to make changes, at any time and without notice to you, to any element of this website.
• Disclamier: To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Waimak United Football Club disclaims all warranties, representations, and guarantees (whether, express, implied, or statutory), with respect to the information contained on this website including, but not limited to, warranties of availability, accuracy, non-infringement, completeness, timeliness, currency,merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Waimak United FC does not warrant that this website will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that this website will be free of viruses or other malformed or malicious code.
• Limitation of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Waimak United FC will not be liable (in contract, tort, or otherwise) to any party for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, cost, or expense arising out of any use of this website, or any hyperlinked website, and including, but without limitation, loss of profits, interruption of business, and loss of data (whether on your information handling system or otherwise), even if the Waimak United FC has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
• Consumer Guarantees Act: Nothing in these Terms & Conditions is intended to avoid the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 except to the extent permitted by that Act, or to exclude liability arising under any other statute, if and to the extent that such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, and these Terms & Conditions shall be modified to the extent necessary to give effect to that intention. The Waimak United FC does not provide any express guarantees (as that term is defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) other than those expressly confirmed in these Terms & Conditions.